Bioponica has completed a financial profile of the sustainable urban agriculture model including options for one, two or three attached container car features.
It includes profitability, yield, overhead and revenue as well as capital cost expenses, G/A and cash flow factoring interest for a SBA load. Bioponica offers these organic small farms for sale and has plans to launch the first Boxcar farm business in Atlanta in early 2016 and offer them for sale across the US.
Integrated Boxcar Farms™ supports an array of Bioponica tools and resources for optimizing resources and adding value to create a low cost product and a high revenue sale. The unique “pop-up” farm may be easily transported and placed on any flat surface, urban or rural to support all the needs one has to grow and sell organic food products.
The Boxcar is a shipping container that arrives directly to the client location. It is customized to fit the user needs with modules for growing a variety of plants and processing equipment to add value and shelf life to farmed goods and retail facilities to earn high revenue through direct retail sales.
[/av_textblock] [/av_one_half] [av_one_half] [av_slideshow size=’portfolio’ animation=’fade’ autoplay=’true’ interval=’3′ control_layout=’av-control-minimal’] [av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1575′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=” link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide] [av_slide id=’1725′ slide_type=” video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=” title=” link_apply=” link=” link_target=”][/av_slide] [/av_slideshow] [/av_one_half] [av_hr class=’default’ height=’50’ shadow=’no-shadow’ position=’center’ custom_border=’av-border-thin’ custom_width=’50px’ custom_border_color=” custom_margin_top=’30px’ custom_margin_bottom=’30px’ icon_select=’yes’ custom_icon_color=” icon=’ue808′] [av_one_half first] [av_heading heading=’The Boxcar Farm Container Module Options’ tag=’h3′ style=” size=” subheading_active=” subheading_size=’15’ padding=’10’ color=” custom_font=”][/av_heading] [av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”] The Boxcar Farm is a modular complex with modular grow systems and modular container cars that can be added as the organic hydroponic sustainable farming business grows. The sustainable business is comprised of 4-8 commercial aquaponics Biogarden systems. One or more container cars cars are used for adding value and improving efficiency of the growing operation.
Bioponica will support in site planning and the integration of the various elements of sustainability including rainwater harvesting, passive solar water heat, shade cloth atmospheric control, greenhouses, PV panels, plus onsite liquid organic fertilizer from biomass and an earthworm farm.
Growers may use a purely bioponic sustainable farming approach or may choose to focus on hydroponic farming or commercial aquaponics.
- On-site café, juice bar and retail store
- Stainless kitchen customized for cleaning, juicing, cooking, canning, freezing
- Small office and retail store
- Café and juice bar serving organic juices, salads, canned and frozen goods
- Container Home and Office
- Bedroom with private bath
- Public bathroom and utility closet
- Small kitchen and meeting office
- Frozen Juice Bar Facility – extracting wheat grass, herbs and fruits, pasteurization and producing 200 popsicles per hour
- Juicing wheat grass, herbs and fruit
- Popsicle making and packaging – 200 Juicebars per hour.
- The NPK Brewery
- Making liquid fertilize by extracting kitchen discards, grass clippings and other freely available biomass
- Processing fertilizer through aeration, biofiltration, clarification and blending
- Creates range of concentrated organic NPK fertilizer and fish feeds plus microbial teas and soil and enhancements
[/av_icon_box] [/av_one_fourth][av_one_fourth] [av_icon_box position=’left’ boxed=” icon=’ue864′ font=’entypo-fontello’ title=’NPK Nutricycler for making home made fertilizer.’ link=’page,513′ linktarget=” linkelement=” font_color=’custom’ custom_title=’#3c84d1′ custom_content=” color=” custom_bg=” custom_font=” custom_border=”] Modular kits for home made fertilizer making. Kits sizes range from 5-55 gallon and includes bucket vortex aeration, barrel biofiltration and leaching tanks plus accessories.
[/av_icon_box] [/av_one_fourth][av_one_fourth] [av_icon_box position=’left’ boxed=” icon=’ue847′ font=’entypo-fontello’ title=’NPK Brewery’ link=’page,1863′ linktarget=” linkelement=” font_color=’custom’ custom_title=’#3c84d1′ custom_content=” color=” custom_bg=” custom_font=” custom_border=”] A series of Nutricycler™ fertilizer extraction and processing modules plus Vermicycler™ for large capacity recycling green discards and converting to assorted blends of liquid fertilizers, compost teas and worm castings. Produces batches of 500 gallons of concentrated npk fertilizers every 2-4 days.
[/av_icon_box] [/av_one_fourth][av_one_fourth] [av_icon_box position=’left’ boxed=” icon=’ue82b’ font=’entypo-fontello’ title=’The Biofarmacy™. A customized CO2 marijuana extraction facility’ link=’page,569′ linktarget=” linkelement=” font_color=’custom’ custom_title=’#3c84d1′ custom_content=” color=” custom_bg=” custom_font=” custom_border=”] The Biofarmacy™ is a facility that support processing and extraction of plants including aromatic and herbal such as lavender, peppermint and medical marijuana. A shippable container module designed to support isolation of CBD, THC and terpenes utilizing state of the art supercritical CO2 equipment.
[/av_icon_box] [/av_one_fourth][av_one_half first] [av_heading tag=’h3′ padding=’10’ heading=’Boxcar Farms Features’ color=” style=” custom_font=” size=” subheading_active=” subheading_size=’15’ custom_class=”][/av_heading] [av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”] Integrated Biogarden Farming
- Vertical farming systems and methods providing high yield
- Supports NFT, deep water, ebb and flow and flood and drain techniques
- Grow beds with options for fish or no fish
- Supports canopy for shade, plant trellis and winter cold frame
- Water harvesting and storage, recirculation to tanks and bio-fertilization machine
- Power efficiency with low amp pumps, vertical flow and vortex aeration and ALT deep water aeration techniques.
- Bioponica system for converting green waste discards to liquid fertilizer
- Organic process; no chemicals used
- Produces fertilizer teas, brewed compost tea and worm casting tea
- Supplies nutrient for Biogarden growing of produce, duckweed, fish.
- Odorless aerobic decomposition, aeration, biofiltration, clarification.
- Plant ready nutrient for soilless or in-ground
- Includes vermiculture for solids clean up and plant beneficial microbe teas
- Improved operational efficiencies and revenue to small farm business with onsite farming, processing and sales.
- Self-sufficiency – minimal off-site utilities or manufactured inputs
- Less physical labor due to vertical soilless techniques
- Value added bi-products from onsite processing increase profits
- Income from bi-products of Bioponica waste to fertilizer process facility
- Grower name recognition opportunity with produce and restaurant cafe
- Less produce shrinkage and longer shelf life through canning and preserving
- Negative waste – local environment kitchen and lawn provides fertilizer source
- Rainwater surge reduction, water recirculation, biomass water extraction
- Resource for organic fish, produce, seedlings, liquid fertilizer, worm castings
- Less commuting sourcing fertilizer and getting product through distribution
- Greater nourishment in the community
- Green jobs and education in sustainable farm operation
- Nutritious food source – improve mental and physical health
- Organic free of GMO and chemicals
- Potentially lower cost with same day harvest and on-site sale